If you’re thinking about making the switch to propane or are looking into potential propane suppliers, it’s important to choose a company that is able to provide fantastic customer service and the peace-of-mind of a full propane tank at reasonable prices.
Budget Propane Ontario is a family owned business that prides itself on excellent service and customer satisfaction. We have been in business for over twenty five years in Muskoka, Bracebridge, Haliburton and across the central Ontario region. Our main hub is in Gravenhurst, and we have satellite propane facilities across the region to serve our customers better - and faster.
With our extensive experience in all types of propane needs, we are able to provide a high quality service tailored to your needs. If you have a gas line that needs checking, or you need a complete propane tank system, we are qualified to install, repair, or monitor. We offer a free consultation, where our professional technicians will discover your needs and help design and plan out a system that will work for you. Our comprehensive service doesn’t stop there – we also have an after-hours emergency line available to ensure you are taken care of at any time necessary.
To support our customer service efforts, we have introduced many initiatives to ensure that we can continue to offer you the best service and exceed your customer service expectations.
• We are the first company in the area to offer the “Smart Tank,” a Tank Monitor solution that gives an accurate daily reading of the fuel level in the propane tank remotely. The Smart Tank will notify us on a daily basis to ensure we top you up when you need it most.
• We operate with an on-board truck system to ensure accuracy of price and deliveries. This system is equipped with state-of-the-art forecasting which helps to ensure that Budget delivers to you on a timely and efficient basis.
• We offer consistently competitive pricing and also offers Price Protection Programs to help stabilize the cost of propane over a year.
• We offer a variety of payment options including Budget Billing (equal billing) to help with payments over a 12 month period.
• We are starting to offer a propane diesel blend for diesel trucks to increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. We have been testing this system for over 16 months and the results have been very positive.
We offer residential, commercial, contractor and builder propane services that include a guarantee that we will be available to you if anything should happen with your propane system day or night, 365 days a year.
Interested in learning more about residential propane service? Click here to download our free homeowner's guide to propane.
Even after a propane tank installation, we continue to strive for the best customer service by offering many delivery options. By using a state-of-the-art forecasting system, we can determine when your fuel is getting low and deliver accordingly. Alternatively, you can set up a timed delivery with specific dates, or simply call when you need more propane – and we’ll make sure you get what you need, when you need it. We also have service trucks available for emergency winter refueling to ensure you are never left out in the cold.
If you are a company or a contractor, we understand that your propane needs may be different and we can work with you to determine the best solution for you.
Budget Propane Corporation believes in treating all people in a way that respects dignity and independence, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed meeting the needs of people with disabilities and to meeting the accessibility requirements under the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. View our Accessibility Plan
Website Accessibility - we want everyone who visits the Budget Propane website to feel welcome and find the information easy to view. To help make the website a positive experience for everyone we are using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user friendly for everyone. The Guidelines have three levels of accessibility and we are currently complying with Level A. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this standard, but if you do have any problems, please get in touch with us using our Contact Us form. All constructive feedback regarding accessibility or usability of our website is welcome and will be carefully considered.